Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Tooting My Own Horn.


Yes, that's right. I said it. I would say that I am a pretty modest person. I generally don't want to draw unnecessary attention, but there is something
I need to point out: This blog on losing weight is really, really helpful!

I have been reading my own writing for the last week to inspire me. If you haven't already, or if you haven't in a while, I encourage you to go through the previous entries in my blog. They have encouraged me, reminded me, and given me direction once again.

I would also encourage you to somehow, whether it's through blogging or keeping a journal, to record your thoughts, your milestones, your recipes, all those little pieces of information that are helping you to become healthier. You never know when you might need them again,
or when someone else might benefit from them.

By the way, I'm also bragging that I am down 4 pounds in one week!
Good job Sara, good job :)

1 comment: